Subject: Simulating Pulldown and pullup curves.

From: "Eitan Medina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 18:39:41 +0200

Hi,

I have an I/O pad with clamping-high and clamping-low circuits.
When simulating the whole pad-circuit I get non-monotonic data (My
checker wanrns about this). 
Should I simulate the pullup-curve on just the pullup-circuitry (eliminating
the clamping and other structures that exist in the pad-circuit) in order to 
get monotonic curves ?

Thanks,

	Eitan 

Eitan Medina
Email: [email-masked]
Galileo Technology Ltd.
15 Geron st. 
P.O.Box 2786
Yehud 56217
ISRAEL
Tel:   +972-3-6320220
Fax:   +972-3-6320221 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* check out our new web site:   http://www.GalileoT.com *
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*