Subject: Persons needed for Golden Parser Development

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:20:15 -0700

Greetings Fellow IBIS fans and users:

     As you are probably aware, IBIS version 3.0 was approved 
at the IBIS Open Forum face to face meeting on June 7.  With 
the approval of the new IBIS version the Golden Parser 
program ("ibis_chk2") must now be upgraded.  Unfortunately,
the contractors (Paul Munsey and company) who wrote the first 
two versions of the golden parser are not available to work
on a version 3.0 of ibis_chk.  Therefore, the IBIS Open Forum 
is soliciting names of any companies or individuals who may be 
interested in bidding on this project.  If you or your company
are interested, or you know of a contractor who may be, please 
contact Stephen Peters (EIA IBIS Open Forum Secretary) at the 
address below.  An informal request for quote is available for 
the asking.  Thanks for your help.

              Best Regards,
              Stephen Peters
              EIA/IBIS Open Forum Secretary
              Intel Corp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen J. Peters  MS JF1-55	Phone: (503) 264-4108
Intel Corporation		Internet: [email-masked]
2111 N.E. 25th Ave.     	Fax:   (503) 264-4515
Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497	Microprocessor Division 6