Subject: Example Models

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 09:26:18 -0700

Hello All:

   In the quest for an examplet model -- does anyone have one?  I do
remember that the parser came with an example 74x04 hex inverter
example, but I can't locate it.  If anyone has an example of
a 'simple' component using the basic keywords please pass it
along to  [email-masked]

          Thanks,
          Stephen Peters
          Intel Corp

---

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 11:13:45 -0700

Hi All,

At 09:26 AM 6/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>example, but I can't locate it.

HyperLynx will sign up for this one.  We will make a 74HC04 DIP model
for delivery by the middle of next week.  I would do it sooner but everyone
is busy with DAC releated items.

Who will sign up for a GTL model and an RS232 model and a ....
with a deliver date?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day...
Kellee Crisafulli at HyperLynx Inc.
[email-masked]	http://www.hyperlynx.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 12:05:28 -0700

Hello Kellie:

    Thank you very much for the '04 model!  Seeing as how I
have been dealing the GTL models, I can probably supply a
model showing the use of the V/T waveform and open-drain
constructs.  It would also be good to show a PCI driver that
includes different references for pullup and clamps.

                 Stephen

Hi All,