Subject: IBISCHK2+ EXECUTABLES

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 17:09 PST

To All:

ibischk2+ executables are now available for downloading under

    ftp://vhdl.org/pub/ibis/ibschk2+

They contain additional checks for data values.  They are beta
versions at this time, pending feedback from users.  Thanks to 
Chris Rokusek of Quad Design/Viewlogic for providing these 
executables.  Attached is part of the CHANGES document:

Best Regards
Bob Ross
Interconnectix

Ibischk2 Users,

Version 2.1.3 of ibischk2 contains the following additional checks.

 1) Checks ac waveform end points against dc Vi curves.

 2) Checks test load Rref to Vref can be driven through Vmeas.

 3) Checks for large currents due to inaccurate shunt diodes

 4) Checks c_comp for large values ( > 1 nF)

 5) Checks r/f ramp_times for large values ( > 1 ms)

 6) Checks pin C for large values ( > 1 nF)

 7) Checks pin R for large values ( > 1 kOhm)

 8) Checks pin L for large values ( > 1 uH)

Chris Rokusek
Quad Design/Viewlogic
[email-masked]