Subject: IBIS to SPICE

From: Jackson Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 17:11:00 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I am brand new in this discussion group and thus please 
bear with my "dumb" questions:

How can I can run SPICE with IBIS models?  Is there an
IBIS to SPICE translator available or an example showing
how to find eqv. SPICE model(s) from an IBIS model?
Thanks in advance.

-- 
Best Regards,
.                                       =/////                      .
.JACKSON LEUNG, (281) 274-3175          \o.o/      TEXAS INSTRUMENTS.
.---------------------------------.ooO---(_)---Ooo.-----------------.
.http://www.wp.com/Jackson_Leung     [email-masked]    HOUSTON, TEXAS.
.-------------------------------------------Oooo.-------------------.
.                                    .oooO  (   )                   .
.                                    (   )   ) /                    .
.                                     \ (   (_/                     .
.                                      \_)                          .