Subject: Call for papers - DAC97 IBIS summit

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Fri, 2 May 97 16:17:16 PDT

IBIS fans,

			   IBIS Summit at DAC'97
				June12th 1997
			         Anaheim, CA

	C a l l     f o r    P a p e r s / P r e s e n t a t i o n s
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ANSI/EIA-656 IBIS Committee will have it's yearly summit meeting 
during the Design Automation Conference(DAC) on June12th 1997. 

This is a summit meeting to share information, discuss technical challenges,
and ratify IBISv3.0

We would like this DAC97 summit to address experiences, success stories, 
technical challenges etc from the Users, Model providers, EDA vendors and 
any interested groups.

So, here is the call for presentation. We would like to keep the format similar
to the last year's meeting. Meaning, each speaker will get 15 to 20 minutes
to present. You do not have to be a member to attend the meeting.
 
Pls forward your presentation ideas and the amount of time you will need to
either
	Bob Ross([email-masked])		Interconnectix
	Syed Huq([email-masked])	National Semiconductor Corp
	Jon Powell([email-masked])		Quad Design

We will put an agenda together based on topics to be covered and the number
of papers to be presented.

Your prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Syed Huq
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656 
National Semiconductor Corp.