Subject: IBIS PENDING VERSION 3.0 DOCUMENTS

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Sat, 31 May 97 12:56 PDT

To IBIS Members:

The DRAFT documents for IBIS Version 3.0 have been stored on vhdl.org
under /pub/ibis/wip.  These documents are available via a browser:

  http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/wip

or via FTP through anonymous login on vhdl.org.

The uploaded documents are:

  ver3_0g.ibs   Last revision with APROVED BIRDs

  ver3_0h.ibs   Contains PENDING BIRDs 41.7, 42.2 and 43

  ver3_0.ibs    Cleaned up Document with PENDING BIRDs for Voting

I am not mailing these out because the documents are large.  The ver3_0.ibs
document is about 55 pages long.

We plan to consider the pending BIRDs and the ver3_0.ibs document at the
EIA/IBIS Summit meeting on June 12, 1997 for ratification.  Please let
me know if you spot errors in ver3_0.ibs which can be noted or corrected
before the meeting and be included in the ratified document.  We plan
a more thorough editorial review and revision for consistency as part
of the Version 3.1 correction process and associated parser development
activity.

I will e-mail a copy of ver3_0.ibs to anyone who requests one from me.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix