Subject: Survey on IBIS 3.1 support

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:57:56 -0800

Hello All:

     I've been asked by my management to put together a presentation
on IBIS 3.1, and for this presentation I'd like to get an idea of
the number of CAE vendors that support the keywords and capabilities
that are new to IBIS version 3.1.  To that end I've put together the 
following survey.  Please note that the information gathered will be 
presented in summary form only -- the purpose of this survey is not 
to compare products, but only to gauge industry support/acceptance of
specific IBIS 3.1 features.  Feel free to mail this directly back
to Stephen Peters at [email-masked].

Thanks for you time.

                Regards,
                Stephen Peters
                Intel Corp.

Keyword/Feature            Now/3mon    6mon    1year       No Plans
----------------           --------    ----    -----       --------

[Series Pin Mapping]

[Series Switch Groups]

[Model Selector]

[Model Spec]

[Driver Schedule]

[TTgnd] [TTpwr]

Terminator Model 

Series Switch 

[Series Current]

[Series Mosfet]

Enhanced Package 
Description

EBD files