Subject: New IBIS user

From: Alex Golian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:09:36 -0500

I am just learning about IBIS.  Can anyone recommend a book or know
where on the WEB I can download reference material about IBIS and IBIS
related material.  I need to learn a lot about it and fast.  I
appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Alex Golian
[email-masked]

---

From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:06:00 -0800

Try this first:

http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

Arpad
=========================================================================

Thanks,

Alex Golian
[email-masked]