Subject: More breaking Logo News

From: Jon Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:37:23 -0800

Hi,

Because of some legal complications that some companies have raised I
have decided to making the following offer (good for a limited time).

If you provide me with a finished company logo sign we can stick it on
the booth together!!

This means either send me the finished thing or bring it to Supercon.
I will even have Velcro(c) for you!!!

catches:

1) Sign MUST be NO larger 8.5X11 (inches) .
that is, it must fit on a standard 8.5x11 inch piece of paper. It can be
smaller but cannot exceed any dimension (ie. No 6 x 20 logos).

2) The sign may contain ONLY your logo and any official company tag that
usually goes with the logo.
(ie. no product specific verbiage).

3) The sign must be mounted on something firm enough that I can add
Velcro(c) backing.

If it does not meet these exacting standards, we won't put it on the
booth. These rules are to insure fairness, not because I'm an SOB.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you have already sent me a logo file and want me to
continue to do the work for you, I will. However, if you want to provide
you own just so you know how it will look before hand, just let me know.
My goal here is to make it as easy as possible for everyone who wants to
to be represented.

regards,
jon

Jon Powell
C/O Viewlogic
1369 Del Norte Rd.
Camarillo CA 93010