Subject: IBIS/DESIGNCON99 SUMMIT MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ross)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 98 13:09:48 PST

To All:

This is the first call for presentations and participation at the 
IBIS Summit Meeting held with DesignCon99.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          DESIGNCON99 IBIS SUMMIT CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, PRESENTATIONS
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:     8:30 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday, February 1, 1999

Location:      Santa Clara Convention Center
               Santa Clara, CA

Content:       Exchange of ideas on IBIS accuracy, connectors, IMIC, new
               requirements, etc.

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas.

Sponsors:      DesignCon99 & National Semiconductor Corporation

IBIS Summit Signup:
               Milt Schwartz
               [email-masked]

                   D E S I G N C O N 9 9     M E E T I N G S

Time/Date:     Monday - Thursday, February 1 - 4, 1999

Exhibition:    Tuesday - Wednesday, 12 PM - 7 PM, February 2 - 3, 1999

IBIS Booth:    #250, Exhibition Hall
               - Accuracy Committee Demonstration
               - IBIS Information
               - Contact Jon Powell, [email-masked], for information.

URL DesignCon99:
               http://www.designcon.com

Signup Discount:  
               Up to 5 people from IBIS member companies may receive a
               10 percent discount to DesignCon99.

CALL FOR IBIS SUMMIT PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences
or issues.

Format of Presentation:  Overhead Projections
Time:                    15-30 Minutes
Electronic Archival:     We request electronic versions so that the
                         presentations can be archived and also made
                         available to non-attendees.  Formats used in
                         the past have been text, Power Point, Word, 
                         Postscript, and Acrobat.  If you cannot provide
                         an electronic format, then plan to bring 50
                         copies for distribution at the meeting.

If you plan a presentation, please supply

  Title:
  Presenter:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

  Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Milt Schwartz
  [email-masked]

Deadline: Wednesday, January 27, 1999

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, refreshments, and a free
buffet luncheon for participants.  In addition, we will have an opportunity
for Ad Hoc presentations and extended discussions.