Subject: DesignCon booth and signage

From: Jon Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:18:21 -0800

OK,

From the inputs I have received from other members it seems that the
best approach to the SuperCon sign is for me to make 1 (or 2) big signs
that I put everyones logo's on.

If you wish to have your company logo on the IBIS sign:

1) You must be a current IBIS member (EIA etc.)
2) You must send me an electric copy of your logo that is suitable for
approx. 8x10 inch printing (ie. high resolution). The picture must be in
either JPEG or GIFF format.
3) You must send me a request to have your logo on the sign. (email is
OK, I think)
4) All of this material must be to me by Jan 1, 1999 (really)
5) Sign background color will be WHITE. If you LOGO needs a different
background color make sure that is included in the artwork.

To avoid other issues, I would like to only have COMPANY LOGOs on the
sign. No product logos or booth numbers.

my email address is:
[email-masked]

If any part of this seems unworkable, please send me comments soonest.
Otherwise:
LET THE LOGOS FLY!

regards,
jon
IBIS Librarian