Subject: DesignCon98 and IBIS discount - Don't miss this..

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 98 15:04:06 PST

A BRIEF REMINDER: DESIGNCON IS COMING

DesignCon98
January 26-29, 1998
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA

On Tuesday, January 27, DesignCon98 will feature several papers and
demonstrations on IBIS modeling.  Following the papers will be a panel
discussion: "How Good are the Available IBIS Models?", chaired by Jim Lippman,
EDA editor for EDN magazine. This should be a stimulating discussion, with
panel participants representing IBIS model users, third-party model vendors,
semiconductor houses, and EDA houses.

Following the panel will be a complimentary reception, as well as access to
the demonstrations and exhibits.

   	       20% REGISTRATION DISCOUNT 
               TO IBIS COMMITTEE MEMBERS!

ALL employees from any Company that is a IBIS committee member will 
be eligible for this discount. The IBIS roster lists the member 
companies with a "*" next to the company name.
          
Register for DesignCon98 today via the DesignCon98 web site
(www.designcon.com), e-mail [email-masked] or contact the DesignCon98
Customer Support department at 888.486.8736.   Remember to identify yourself
as a IBIS committee member to receive your registration discount.

For Web registration, mention under "Comments" if you are a member of
IBIS committee.

Also, visit the DesignCon98 web site  (www.designcon.com) to receive
up-to-the-minute information.