Subject: IBIS VERSION 3.1, 3.2

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ross)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 98 11:21:52 PDT

To All:

Per the voting of the July 17, 1998 IBIS meeting, IBIS Version 3.1
has been ratified.

IBIS Version 3.1 is uploaded on eda.org under /pub/ibis/ver3.1

Also, per votes on BIRDs at the July 17, 1998, an UNOFFICIAL work in progress
version of IBIS Version 3.2 is now on eda.org under /pub/ibis/wip/ver3_2a.ibs.
It contains the BIRDs targetted for IBIS Version 3.2 plus some additional
text relating to IBIS Version 3.2.

The official ibischk3 parser executables will be uploaded within a few
weeks after the executables are created.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix/Mentor Graphics

---

From: Geoffrey Ellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

The 3.1 Version is apparently NOT available through the Web site.  I was able
to upload it using anonymous ftp to vhdl.org, not eia.org.

Geoffrey Ellis
Cadence Design Systems