Subject: IBIS AGENDA 4/3/98

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ross)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 98 16:34:33 PST

IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                                for 4/3/98

                  Bridge Number    Reservation #   Passcode
                 (916) 356-9200    5-28516         6935733

 All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM Pacific Time.  When you call into the 
 meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and give the
 Reservation Number and Passcode.
 
 8:00 Check-In, Intros, Announcements                         Ross

      - Intros of New IBIS Participants, Meeting Quorum       Ross
      - Membership Update and Treasurers Report               Rusher
      - Review of Previous Meeting's Minutes (and ARs)        Peters
      - Miscellany/Announcements                              All
      - Press & Web Page Updates                              Huq, All
      - New Models Available, Library Update                  Powell, All
      - Opens for New Issues                                  All

 8:25 Administrative and Project Discussions

      International/External Progress                         Rusher/Ross
      - IEC 62014-1 (IBIS Version 2.1)
      - EIAJ III (I/O Interface Model for ICs)
      - 93/67/NP IBIS and EMC Simulation                      Ross/Perrin
      - JC-16B                                                Sessions/Russell

      IBIS Logo Change                                        Rusher/Ross

      IBIS (East) Users Group Meetings                        Edlund

      Editing Committee                                       Ross/Peters
      BIRD44 - Interpretation of Min/Max/Weak/Strong Data     Ross

      IBISCHK2+ (Ver 2.115) PROGRESS                          Flora/Rokusek

      BUG25 - Keyword as First Word in [Notes] Causes Error   Muranyi

      BUG26 - Parser Crashes when Calling [Package Model]     Ross

      Version 3.1 Parser Development                          Ross/Peters
      - Billing
      - Tests & Samples

      Cookbook Status                                         Peters

      IBIS Model Review Committee                             Flora

      s2ibis2 BUG1 - HSPICE Examples Do Not Work              Ross/Unger

      New Administrative Issues                               All

 9:15 Technical Discussion

      BIRD47 - Remove Pin Name as a Sub-Param of the          Peters
               [Pin List] Keyword
               (Vote)

      BIRD42.3 - Modeling Current Waveforms                   Kumar/Ross

      BIRD46.1 - Relaxation of Some IBIS Model File Name      Flora
                 Restrictions
           
 **   BIRD48 - Add Model                            Orhanovic/Muranyi/Ross
 
 **   BIRD49 - Add Model Dynamic Clamps             Orhanovic/Muranyi/Ross

 **   BIRD50 - Add Model Bus Hold                   Orhanovic/Muranyi/Ross

 **   To Be Issued

      BIRD45.1 - Dynamic Clamps                     Orhanovic/Muranyi/Ross
               (Consider Replacement with BIRD48, BIRD49, BIRD50)

      Some Technical Issues on IBIS Reflector                 Ross

      New Technical Issues                                    All

 9:50 Wrap Up and Next Meetings Plans                         Ross

 9:55 Sign Off