Subject: EIA/IBIS Summit Meeting -- Call For Presentations

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:19:32 -0700

D A C   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

DATE:      Thursday, June 18, 1998
TIME:      9 AM - Afternoon

LOCATION:  San Francisco Marriott Hotel, next to Moscone Center where
           the Design Automation Conference (DAC) is being held
ROOM:      Pacific 4-1

LUNCH:     Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.

AGENDA:    The main focus is to continue face-to-face technical discussions
           on IBIS Version 3.1 ratification issues.  We may ratify IBIS
           Version 3.1 at this time.

           Also, we will be electing EIA IBIS Open Forum Officers for
           1997-1998.

           The formal agenda will be developed and published before the 
           meeting.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:

           We are open for presentations on any subject and may solicit
           a few presentations.

           We are also open to technical presentations related to the 
           recent BIRDs and IBIS Version 3.0 features.

           Contact Stephen Peters regarding your presentation:

              Presenter:
              Title:
              Estimated Time:

           We would like you to provide handouts for the meeting (about 25)
           and also have an electronic copy.

CALL FOR ATTENDEES:

           Please let Stephen Peters know if you are planning to attend so
           we have an estimate on food requirements. 

CONTACT:  Stephen Peters
          [email-masked]

------- End of Forwarded Message