Subject: RE: Forwarded: Fwd: ibis logo

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:21:00 -0700

Bob,

I suspect voting on the open forum reflector will clog up the mail
boxes, so do 
you have a proposed process for voting? Or would you like the comments
to be 
public?

Just to clog up the reflector a bit, here are my comments: I vote for
#3, as 
both IBIS and EIA are clear, and it is well balanced and aesthetically
pleasing.

Will

 To All:

Five new IBIS LOGO designs are available for viewing 
in preparation for the IBIS meeting discussion on 
Friday, April 24, 1998.  Comments are welcome.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix/Mentor Graphics

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:02:24 -0500 
From: Patti Rusher <[email-masked]> 
To: bob_ross
Subject: Fwd: ibis logo

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:32:34 -0500 
From: Deanna Sikora <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ibis logo

Patti -

Per your request, the IBIS logos are online for the members to view 
and vote on. The URL is www.eia.org/eig/ibis/logo.htm. There are five 
logos to choose from. Hopefully one will work.

D. Sikora

---

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:46:30 -0700

Hi Bob, all,

Just to clog up the reflector a bit more: 

I vote for #3 IF EIA and IBIS switch places.
  The EIA is far to dominant and IBIS is almost lost.

My number 2 pick is #5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day...
Kellee Crisafulli at HyperLynx
[email-masked]	http://www.hyperlynx.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------