Subject: IBIS & DesignCon2000 Early Information

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:38:29 -0700

To IBIS Members:

I am sending some early DesignCon2000 information provided by the
DesignCon2000 staff for your planning and possible early registration
as noted below.

The IBIS Open Forum again plans to hold a Summit meeting at DesignCon2000
and also participate with a booth.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EIA IBIS Open Forum invites you to participate in DesignCon 2000

The EIA IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce its associate sponsorship of
DesignCon 2000, and will again host the IBIS Summit Monday January 31, 2000
8:30 also at the Convention Center. We invite you and your organization to
participate in DesignCon 2000, the conference providing practical design
solutions from practicing engineers, to be held January 31-February 3, 2000
at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara CA. 

The educational sessions of DesignCon support the IBIS model in design
engineering, Input/Output for system-on-chip, transmission line analysis,
high-speed printed circuit board design, and provide a multitude of other
conference sessions presented by engineers and engineering professionals
in intellectual property, high-performance system design, and wireless and
broadband design. In addition to the sessions, DesignCon 2000 will feature
5 panel discussions, half-day TecForums presented by professionals and
consultants, and a plenary panel on system and chip technology drivers for
third generation wireless.  The exhibit floor at DesignCon will feature
more than 100 exhibitors delivering technology solutions to the world's
design-engineering community.

DesignCon 2000: One Event-Four Conferences-All the Design Solutions

- System-on-Chip Design Conference
- High-Performance System Design Conference
- Wireless and Broadband Design Conference
- Intellectual Property (IP) World Forum

Register On-Line!   Visit

  http://www.designcon.com

for complete details, or access the DesignCon2000 link through the EIA IBIS
Open Forum home page Upcoming Events link

  http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

or click to download the DesignCon 2000 Advance Registration Brochure in
Adobe Acrobat format from:

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/shows/designcon2000/ 

Select one of the discounts below and then follow one of the links to
register! 
 
Individuals of an IBIS Member Company receive a 15% discount on any
conference package.

Non-members registering by October 31 provides you with a 10% discount on
a three-day conference, entrance to the exhibits, and the conference
proceedings on CD Rom.  

Any returning attendee can receive a 20% discount, and the conference
proceedings on CD Rom. 

Featuring four conferences, DesignCon 2000 promises to be the leading
educational event in the design engineering industry. 

If you would like to receive a copy of of the complete DesignCon catalog
in November, e-mail our registration team at [email-masked].