Subject: UPLOADED PENDING EIA-656-A (IBIS VERSION 3.2)

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 20:17:56 -0700

To IBIS Committee:

As a result of the resolution of letter ballot comments submitted
on SP-4557 for formal ratification of IBIS Version 3.2 as EIA-656-A
(and also ANSI ratification), the revised DRAFT documents have been
prepared and uploaded.  These are in the work in progress directory:

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/wip/

These are presented for review and consideration at the August 20,
1999 IBIS Open Forum Meeting.

These also contain some changes based on the expected resolution
of BIRD59.1 and BIRD60 which have not yet been approved.

Minor editorial corrections and changes are still welcome and will
be considered at the IBIS Meeting.

The document ver3_2g.ibs documents the changes and where they are
located.  The document ver3_2.ibs shows how the finished document
would appear in text form with the changes implemented.  An Adobe
formatted ver3_2.pdf is expected to be uploaded during the week of
August 9, 1999.

THESE ARE UNOFFICIAL DOCUMENTS THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN RATIFIED.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics