Subject: IBIS 2000; First Call

From: Milt Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Dec 1999 12:32:13 -0800

To All:

This is the first call for presentations and participation at the 
IBIS Summit Meeting held with DesignCon 2000.

Milt Schwartz
National Semiconductor

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       ----------------------------------------------------------------
       DESIGNCON 2000 IBIS SUMMIT CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, PRESENTATIONS
       ----------------------------------------------------------------
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:     8:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday, January 31, 2000

Location:      Santa Clara Convention Center
               Santa Clara, CA

Content:       IBIS Future Requirements is the main topic of this meeting
               These include an exchange of ideas on IBIS accuracy,
               connectors, and new requirements under discussion.

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas.

Sponsors:      DesignCon 2000 & National Semiconductor Corporation

IBIS Summit Signup:
               Milt Schwartz
               [email-masked]

                   D E S I G N C O N   2 0 0 0   M E E T I N G S

Time/Date:     Monday - Thursday, January 31 - February 3, 2000

Exhibition:    Tuesday - Wednesday, 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM, February 1 - 2, 2000

IBIS Booth:    #1039, Exhibition Hall
               - Possible Accuracy Committee Demonstration
               - IBIS Information
               - Contact Jon Powell, [email-masked], for information.

URL DesignCon99:
               http://www.designcon.com/

Signup Discount:  
               IBIS member companies may receive a 15 percent discount to
               the DesignCon 2000 Conference.  Past Conference attendees
               also will receive a 20% alumni discount.

CALL FOR IBIS SUMMIT PRESENTATIONS

We already have several presentations and discussion topics planned.  However,
we are also seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences
or issues.

Format of Presentation:  Overhead Projections
Time:                    15-30 Minutes
Electronic Archival:     We request electronic versions so that the
                         presentations can be archived and also made
                         available to non-attendees.  Formats used in
                         the past have been text, Power Point, Word, 
                         Postscript, and Acrobat.  If you cannot provide
                         an electronic format, then plan to bring 50
                         copies for distribution at the meeting.

If you plan a presentation, please supply

  Title:
  Presenter:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

  Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Milt Schwartz
  [email-masked]

Deadline: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 for receiving presentations for
          copying.

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, refreshments, and a free
buffet luncheon for participants.  In addition, we will have an opportunity
for Ad Hoc presentations and extended discussions.

regards, milt
Milt Schwartz Interface Applications
National Semiconductor
email: [email-masked]
Phone: 408-721-3261
Fax:     408-721-4785
Mail Stop: A2595