Subject: IBIS MEETING AND ACCURACY DOCUMENTS

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ross)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 99 08:44:35 PST

To All:

For people who have signed up and are planning to attend the IBIS
Summit Meeting to be held next week at DesignCon99 on Monday,
February 1, 1999, the meeting locations are as follows:

The meeting will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center
in Grand Ballroom G.

The lunch will be held in the Westin Hotel, Ballroom D.

Also, all presenters who have not sent their presentations to
Milt Schwartz for copying please plan to bring 50 copies with
them to pass out.  We will also need electronic copies for 
archiving.

Finally, the latest Accuracy Specification documents have been
uploaded on http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/accuracy/.  See the readme.txt
file for contents.  You can also download the documents through
anonymous FTP to that location.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics