Subject: RE: [Driver Schedule] question

From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:48:27 -0700

Matt,

Even though the spec doesn't explicitly say that the [Model Selector]
cannot call another [Model Selector]s, the usage rules only mention [Model]s
throughout the description of the keyword.  For keeping things simple, I
would prefer not to allow nested selectors, though I can't say that it is
strictly illegal either.

Arpad
========================================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Flora [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 6:10 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Driver Schedule] question

Hello,

The [Driver Schedule] keyword supplies a list of other models which are
brought into the circuit at specified times.

My question is:
Can the list of scheduled models contain references to [Model Selectors]'s
as
well as to [Model]'s?

Although this would make things flexible, it would also require more user
involvement at a low level.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew Flora
IBIS Open Forum Postmaster
(425) 869-2320 PH
(425) 881-1008 FAX
[email-masked]
HyperLynx, 17641 NE 67th Court, Redmond, WA 98052 USA