Subject: [Fwd: REMINDER TO VOTE ON IBIS SP-4557]

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:00:44 -0700

Will:

Just to clarify, only one vote per COMPANY is allowed.
So if several votes are received from a company, and they
disagree, we will need to resolve any disagreement by 
identifying the selecting the vote from the primary 
representative.

However, we will officially review and respond to any comment
received.

Thanks,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

Subject: RE: REMINDER TO VOTE ON IBIS SP-4557
From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Bob Ross'" <bob_ross>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:32:44 -0700

Bob,

You might want to mention EIA's policy concerning what votes
actually count. Is it one vote per member company, and all comments
will be reviewed and responded to, or do all votes count?

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ross [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 3:14 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: REMINDER TO VOTE ON IBIS SP-4557

To All:

REMINDER TO VOTE ON SP-4557.

Download the ballot form from the EIA IBIS home page:

  http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

Return by surface mail or FAX the completed, signed form.  Vote is
by COMPANY only.

DEADLINE is June 23, 1999.

Standards Proposal 4557 is a proposed revision to EIA-656 "I/O Buffer
Information Specification (IBIS) to Version 3.2 to be pubished, if 
approved, as EIA-656-A and as an American National Standard.

Thank you
Bob Ross
Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum
Mentor Graphics