Subject: RE: [Driver Schedule] question

From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:05:11 -0700

Matt,

I am sorry, I misunderstood your question.  Reading the usage rules of the
[Model Selector]
keyword, I would say that only the [Pin] and [Series Pin Mapping] keywords
should call the
[Driver Schedule] keyword, even though it doesn't explicitly say that no
other keywords
are allowed to reference it.  Again, this seems to add unnecessary
complexity, and it
may confuse too many people and software.  Do you actually have a buffer
that does this?

Arpad
============================================================================
=================

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Flora [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 6:56 AM
To: Muranyi, Arpad
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Driver Schedule] question

Arpad,

>Even though the spec doesn't explicitly say that the [Model Selector]
>cannot call another [Model Selector]s, the usage rules only mention
[Model]s
>throughout the description of the keyword.  For keeping things simple, I
>would prefer not to allow nested selectors, though I can't say that it is
>strictly illegal either.

I think the spec does say that nested [Model Selector]'s are not allowed.
What I meant to be asking is can a [Model Selector] be inside (referenced
by)
a [Driver Schedule]?

Cheers,
Matt