Subject: RE: [Driver Schedule] question

From: Matthew Flora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:56:25 +0000

Arpad,

>Even though the spec doesn't explicitly say that the [Model Selector]
>cannot call another [Model Selector]s, the usage rules only mention [Model]s
>throughout the description of the keyword.  For keeping things simple, I
>would prefer not to allow nested selectors, though I can't say that it is
>strictly illegal either.

I think the spec does say that nested [Model Selector]'s are not allowed.
What I meant to be asking is can a [Model Selector] be inside (referenced by)
a [Driver Schedule]?

Cheers,
Matt

---

From: Scott McMorrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:18:48 -0700

Matt,

Seems to me that what is not excluded by the specification is allowed.

Personally, I would rather see [Model Selector]'s point to [Driver Schedule]'s.
This makes much more sense from an actual engineering perspective.

Regards,

Scott