Subject: Career Opportunity - SI Engineer

From: "Candice Burton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:45:57 -0000

Dear SI specialist,

We currently have full-time hire positions in Hudson, MA.  We have openings 
which could definitely use your signal integrity skills.  If you have at 
least 3+ years design experience and the ability to generate rules for 
layout based on system requirements and component characteristics, please 
contact me immediately.

Would you please provide an in-depth Word document resume?

I will gladly send information about the various opportunities that best
suite your skills upon receiving your resume.

If you know of anyone in your field who is also looking for a great 
opportunity such as this, please let me know.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.  I look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Judy Hammond
Advanced Professionals
[email-masked]
314.655.3000
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com