Subject: using IBIS models in Hyperlynx

From: Betty Luk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:24:22 -0500

Hi,
 
I have a question regarding how Hyperlynx uses IBIS models.  I just started
using BoardSim to run some signal integrity analysis using IBIS models for
my output driver.  In the digital oscilloscope window, I can choose th
driver waveform to be either rising or falling edge.  How does Hyperlynx
determine how fast the transition is?  I tried playing around with my IBIS
model (changing the ramp data manually), but I didn't see any changes.
 
Any feedback would be appreciated.
 
Thanks,
Betty Luk

---

From: "Matthew Flora" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:53:21 -0800

Dear Betty Luk,

I have forwarded your question to HyperLynx technical support.  I expect that
they will respond to you directly.

Best regards,
Matthew Flora
Innoveda (formerly the HyperLynx division of Pads Software)