Subject: DesignCon 2001 Update - Complete Schedule and Catalog Available N ow!

From: David Erickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:31:14 -0600

Available now-the complete DesignCon 2001 Catalog with Session and TecForum
descriptions-Download it today at www.designcon.com/2001/catalog.pdf.
For quick viewing and registration-visit www.designcon.com/2001/schedule.asp
for a list of times and session titles! 
Congratulations to Mark Wong, Silicon Motion; Joseph Nghiem, Cisco Systems;
James Burnham, Xilinx; and Brian Schwatka, Velio Communications-who are our
latest winners of PALM PILOTS! 
SPONSORED BY IBIS
Take advantage of this offer today and beat the holiday rush. 
*	Register for sessions now and save $100 
*	Register for exhibits-only free-you save $75
*	Register for sessions or exhibits only and you will be entered to
win one of two Palm Pilots weekly! 
*	Register for sessions and receive a full CD-ROM of the Proceedings
for 2000, and 2001-Excellent daily resource tools! 
*	FREE Exhibits-only attendance-plus attend keynote and plenary
sessions and visit more than 130 leading vendors in EDA, semiconductors, and
IP. 
DesignCon has an established reputation for the high quality of its
presentations and its expert-level speakers from Silicon Valley and around
the world. Each year more than 100 industry pioneers bring to light the
design-engineering solutions that are on the leading edge of technology.
This elite group of design engineers presents unique case studies,
technology innovations, practical techniques, design tips, and application
overviews. Attend the conference and you'll become a part of this elite
group of design-engineering professionals! 
Conference: January 29 - February 1
Exhibits: January 30-31
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, CA 
Register today by phone at 1-888-486-8736 or on-line at www.designcon.com. 
******************************************
The International Engineering Consortium periodically sends e-mail to
constituents and other professionals in the design engineering and
communications fields announcing new research reports, upcoming seminars,
and information.
If you would prefer not to receive further e-mail messages from the
International Engineering Consortium, click on [email-masked].
*****************************************