Subject: Official "Kumar was Right" memorabilia now available ...

From: "Todd Westerhoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:36:17 -0500

Hi everyone,

Those of you who went out to dinner after the IBIS Summit at DesignCon 2000
may remember that I was rambling on about coming up with a "Kumar was Right"
T-shirt.  Well, I did - and now you can buy them on-line, should you be
sufficiently crazy or so-inclined.

Turns out, there's a neat web site called cafepress.com that lets you design
and sell stuff on-line.  So, I created a logo, uploaded it, and you can now
find the "Kumar was Right" store at:

http://cafepress.com/kumar_right

One disclaimer: the site is REALLY slow, as it generates all the images
dynamically.  Expect to wait a minute or more for the page to fully load.
Once the page loads, the best way to get a good view of the logo is to zoom
in on the mouse pad.

You should note that I make a grand total of $0.00 on anything you buy,
having contributed my (much less than considerable) graphics design
expertise to the cause.

Comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.  Whether you're
amused, confused or enraged, I'd like to hear about it.

Happy Holidays - and remember - Kumar mugs are the perfect gift!

Todd ;-}

Todd Westerhoff
Signal Integrity Engineer
Hammerhead Networks
5 Federal Way
Billerica, MA  01821
(978) 671-5084
email: [email-masked]