Subject: Questions

From: "Sylvain Kubler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 13:09:10 GMT

Hello,

I'm a user from Ibis Model.

I hope you will  be able to answer to me: Thanks to try it.

Questions about the IBIS2SPICE Converter ( from intusoft ).

- For which Ibis model's version is aimed the converter?

- Is it true that it's working ONLY with Ibis model version 1.1?

But I 've noticed that most of the Ibis model is writing in version 2.1!

Are you developing a version2.1 TO version 1.1 ?
If not, how I have to proceed to make the converter work with a Ibis model 
version 2.1?

-Could you give me the instructions on how to properly convert IBIS models 
for accurate signal integrity simulation.

Thanks for yours answers.

Best regards,

Sylvain
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.