Subject: questions

From: "Sylvain Kubler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:09:55 GMT

Hi

I work in this moment on a project which uses the software of simulation 
PSpice I must use a model of LVDS (Low Voltage Differential signaling)which 
intervenes in my diagram of simulation. Thus I have telecharger a model IBIS 
corresponding exactly to the type of LVDS has to use (the sn65lvds31). The 
model is clear and decrit with precision its behavior electric.

Thus I have use a converter " IBIS to PSpice " in order to be able
to use this model. Conversion is well operee but the model, which was
initially in a block, is divided into 4 different modeles, each model
corresponding has a part private individual.
I am a little astonish in measurement where I expected has to have after 
conversion only one model PSpice decrivant a part.

You could can be to indicate to me if it is                                  
           correct (1 model IBIS generates 4 modeles PSpice) or if I made an 
error of handling.

Your answer could really help me. I thank you in advance for
your answer and asks you to accept the my most sincere greetings.

Sylvain Kubler.
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com