Subject: IBIS - DesignCon 2000 [Fwd: CD Rom Discounts]

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 09:24:25 -0800

To All:

I am forwarding this offer to the IBIS reflectors for
DesignCon 2000 Proceedings.  

Note, that employees of EIA IBIS Open Forum Members will
receive the best discount.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

Subject: CD Rom Discounts
From: David Erickson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <bob_ross>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:03:59 -0600

Bob, thank you, and IBIS for all of your participation at DesignCon 2000.
We are looking forward to continuing the relationship in 2001.  Below is the
text for our CD-Rom Discounts, that we request be placed on the IBIS
reflector, and included in an e-mail to your recipients, as appropriate.
Please let me know your thoughts about this, and get back to me when you
have a moment.  

Save more than 25% with post conference discounts!  <?xml:namespace prefix =
o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

DesignCon 2000 educational sessions were well attended by design engineers
searching for new techniques and strategies from the industry's leading
experts. The DesignCon 2000 CD-ROM Proceedings offer the most valuable
conference information at an affordable price, allowing you to build upon
your library of knowledge in design engineering. 

 View the entire list of presentations on line at
www.designcon.com/2001/2000proceedings.html and order on-line today!

 Single CD-ROM was $95.00 - now $75.00!

Full CD-ROM was $325.00 - now $240.00! 

Take advantage of these special discounts: 

 Receive an additional 10% off the discounted price if your company is a
member or you are an employee of any sponsor. Full Proceedings: $216.00,
Single Proceedings: $67.50.  

 Our sponsors are Agilent Technologies, Cahner's Electronics Group, IBIS,
SIA, PCI-SIG, VSIA, VCX, and RAPID. 

 Special Student Discount:  Receive a full 30% off the already discounted
price!  

Full Proceedings: $168.00, Single Proceedings: $52.50 (proper ID required) 

System-on-Chip Design 

$75.00 (28 Papers)

High-Performance System Design

$75.00 (34 Papers)

Wireless and Broadband Design

$75.00 (30 Papers)

Intellectual Property World Forum

$75.00 (29 Papers)

 Best Value:      The full set of proceedings            $240.00 (121
papers)                 

Subtotal

$____________

Domestic Order Processing

$10.00

$____________

International Order Processing

$25.00

$____________

Total

$____________

 

To order via credit card, return this fax form today to +1-312-559-4111 or
call Julie Brandt at +1-312-559-4609. 

Credit Card #______________________________________________

EXP _____/______  (MM/YY)

Name of Cardholder: _______________________________________

[  ] VISA  [  ]   MASTERCARD  [  ] AMEX   [  ] DISCOVER   [  ] DINERS