Subject: EUROPEAN IBIS SUMMIT MEETING AGENDA

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:51:00 -0800

To All:

Below is the planned agenda of the European IBIS Summit Meeting
in Paris, France.  The meeting consists of discussions and
presentations.

The meeting is free to people interested in IBIS modeling, digital
circuit design and related EDA tool development.  Refreshments and
a buffet lunch are included.

If you plan to attend, please notify Francoise Lindecker at the
address at the end.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics
Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum

------------------------------------------------------------------

               AGENDA, EUROPEAN IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
                     Friday, March 31, 2000

                  Room: Salon Van Gogh/Pissarro
                     Concorde-Lafayette Hotel                  
                          Paris, France
   
------------------------------------------------------------------

8:30     REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN

9:00     INTRODUCTIONS
          - Welcome to Summit - Bob Ross, Mentor Graphics
          - Introductions 

9:15     SIEMENS IBIS MODELING REQUIREMENTS
         Gerald Bannert, Siemens

9:45     TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CREATING IBIS MODELS
         Cary Mandel, Viewlogic Systems

10:15    BREAK

10:30    IBIS ACCURACY STUDIES
         Sherif Hammad, Mentor Graphics

11:00    TC93 WG6 EMC/EMI IC MODEL STANDARDIZATION REPORT
         Jean-Claude Perrin, Texas Instruments

11:45    BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Cadence Design)

12:30    BEHAVIORAL RECEIVER MODELING
         Patrick Dos Santos, Cadence Design

13:15    IBIS FUTURE ACTIVITIES (and Discussion)
         Bob Ross, Mentor Graphics

13:45    OPEN DISCUSSIONS

14:00    BREAK AND END OF MEETING

         CONTINUATION OF OPEN DISCUSSIONS

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsors:      Cadence, INCASES, Mentor Graphics and Viewlogic

DATE2000:      March 27-30, 2000.  The IBIS meeting is scheduled the day
               following the trade show portion of the Conference and the
               PCB Symposium.

               See http://www.date-conference.com for more information.

SIGNUP

People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and digital
circuit design are invited to participate in the European IBIS Summit meeting.
If you plan to attend, please supply the information below:

  Name:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

Send to:

  Francoise Lindecker ([email-masked])