Subject: Re: s2ibis2

From: Syed Huq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

Silvia,

One explanation could be that the Transient Analysis was not correctly done
by your SPICE. You may need to dig deeper in the .out files for any *error*
or **warning** or other issues..

Try running a SPICE transient analysis standalone(no s2ibis2) and see if there
is any issues.

Try changing the [Sim time] parameters and re-run s2ibis2..

Also look at the .spi(Input file generated be s2ibis2)file for Ramp and 
Waveform tables to make sure the stimulas was correct.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc

> 
> Hi fellow model makers,
> 	I have been using "s2ibis2" to create several models without
> problems , but this latest model has got me stumped.  The IBIS model file
> created contains I-V tables , but gives me crazy values for Ramp (dV/dt) and
> "NA" for the Rising and Falling waveform data tables.  The simulation .out
> files for Ramp and Rise /Fall waveform do contain reasonable data, but it
> appears that the "s2ibis2" utility does not successfully extract the data to
> insert into the IBIS models file.  Has anyone had this problem ?
> Any ideas for a solution ?
> 
> Many Thanks !
> Silvia Montoya
> [email-masked]
>