Subject: Reminder: IBIS Summit - East 9/13/01

From: Kathy Breda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:23:46 -0400

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> -------------------------------------------------------

> IBIS SUMMIT

>         FIRST CALL FOR

>                 PARTICIPATION,

>                         PRESENTATIONS

>                                 & SPONSORSHIP!!!!

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>              I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

> Time/Date:      8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday, September 13, 2001

> Location:       The Crowne Plaza Hotel

>                 10 Lincoln Square

>                 Worcester, MA

>                 Tel:  (508) 791-1600

>                 Fax:  (508) 791-1796

> Content:        Presentations and Discussions

> Purpose:        Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and

Ideas.

> Sponsors:       North East Systems Associates, Inc. (NESA),

>                 IBIS Users Group

>                 Others to be determined

>                 WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL SPONSORS!

>                   (contact Kathy Breda, [email-masked]

>                   or Bob Ross, [email-masked])

> PCB Conference: September 10-14, 2001

> East            Worcester's Centrum Centre

>                 Worcester, Massachusetts

>                 See http://www.pcbeast.com/ for more information.

> BACKGROUND

> The IBIS Users Group (IBIS East) has been formed under the leadership of

> Dr. Edward Sayre from North East Systems Associates, Inc. (NESA) and has

> been meeting to consider and forward IBIS model user concerns.  As a

result

> of East coast meetings, the group has developed an IBIS Accuracy Handbook

> document and has initiated the project to format Connector Models.  These

> topics plus others of current interest to the EIA IBIS Open Forum will be

> discussed at this meeting.

> This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

Presentation

> are expected to be available and archived in an electronic format, and

minutes

> of the meeting will be issued.  Any pending formal decisions (votes) will

be

> announced at least two weeks prior to the meeting.

> CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

> People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and

digital

> circuit design are invited to participate to the Summit meeting.  If you

plan

> to participate, please register with the information below:

>   Name:

>   E-mail address:

>   Company:

>   Telephone:

> Send to:

>   Kathy Breda ([email-masked])

> CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

> We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences

> or issues.

> Format of Presentation:  Overhead Projections

> Time:                    15-30 Minutes

> Electronic Archival:     We request electronic versions so that the

>                          presentations can be archived and also made

>                          available to non-attendees.  Formats used in

>                          the past have been text, Power Point, Word,

>                          Postscript, and Acrobat.  Electronic

presentations

>                          should be made available by September 7, 2001.

>                          Otherwise the presenter will be expected to

provide

>                          up to 50 copies for distribution.

> If you plan a presentation, please supply

>   Title:

>   Presenter:

>   E-mail address:

>   Company:

>   Telephone:

>   Estimate Time:

> Send this to:

>   Kathy Breda ([email-masked])

> AGENDA

> The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a luncheon

(which

> will be provided).  This will be developed as presentation proposals are

> received.  So far the following presentatation is planned:

>   "A Proposal for s2ibis3", Michael Steer, North Carolina State University

>   "Modeling the Radiated Emission of Micro-controllers", Etienne Sicard,

>   National Institute of Applied Science (INSA/DEIG), France

>   Plus IBIS Macro Language and demonstration, IBIS Connector

Specification,

>   and other IBIS issues.

> LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

> See http://www.pcbeast.com for travel directions, hotels and other

> information.

> **************************************************************

<bold><color><param>0000,0000,8080</param><bigger>

</bigger></color></bold><excerpt>

<center>_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

</center>

<center>Kathy Breda  | Director of Marketing

North East Systems Associates, Inc.  |  5 LAN Drive, Suite 200  |
Westford, MA 01886 

[T]  978-392-8787      [F]  978-392-8686    [W] www.nesa.com 

</center></excerpt>