Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:20:51 -0500

Hi All,
     I was having trouble using a particular keyword that is not supported
in a certain model_type.  For example, the [R Series] keyword is supported
for a model_type "Series" , but not for "Input" model_types.  At the same
time,  POWER/GND clamps are not supporeted under a "Series" model_type
model.  Is there a way to manipulate that?  Maybe by calling another
[Submodel] within the top level model and specify that as a "Series"
submodel_type.  I've tried it but wasn't successful.

Regards,
Hirut

Hirut Asfaw
ASIC I/O Developement
IBM Microelectronics Division
External:  (802) 769-0652   T/L: 6-0652
[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:29:43 -0800

Hirut:

The Series and Series Switch models must be positioned under the
[Series Pin Mapping] keyword to document connections between
two pins.  The other types of models still are put under the [Pin]
keyword.  Input or Output models can be attached to the same pin
as Series models.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics