Subject: IBIS connector modeling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:18:39 +0200

We at ECI are interested in getting information from users who have
generated IBIS connector models.
(The "Connector Info" button at the http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm
site gave us gibberish).
Please send me information, references, and/or contact information on this
subject.

---

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 17:48:32 -0700

Larry:

The IBIS Connector Specification is still being developed.
There are no official IBIS models or users at this time.

You would need to contact EDA Vendors directly regarding their
connector modeling solutions.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics