Subject: s2ibis2 - Data begin marker ..

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 16:40:41 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone know what is error msg means ? Running HSPICE on s2ibis2.
The run does not create any .out file that I could check.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.

s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input pct1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file pct1.out.
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input pcn1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file pcn1.out.
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input pcx1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file pcx1.out.
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input gct1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file gct1.out.
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input gcn1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file gcn1.out.
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input gcx1.spi.
s2ibis2: Data begin marker transfer not found in output file gcx1.out.