Subject: s2ibis and s2ibis2 problem logs

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 96 13:51:28 PST

Hi,

As mentioned in the IBIS meeting minutes(11/8), I will be compiling
a log of all s2ibis and s2ibis2 related problems/solutions users have
encountered.

A lot of you already know certain fixes to problems or work arounds.
Pls E-mail me([email-masked])or send them to the reflector
([email-masked]). You need to specify a few things:

1)Version used. eg s2ibis Rev1.3 or s2ibis2 Beta x.xx
2)State the Problem seen
3)State the solution if any

This compiled list will be forwarded back to NCSU at some point. SPICE-to-IBIS
is a very critical tool for a lot of Model providers and your feedback as
a user is very important.

Best Regards,
Syed
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656(IBIS)
National Semiconductor Corp.