Subject: Forwarded: CHDStd Workshop agenda and joining the mailing list

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

To IBIS Folks:

This is being forwarded for your information in case you are
interested in or know of someone interesed in the subject 
below.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix

CHDSTD WORKSHOPS: an agenda for upcoming CHDStd Workshops may be found at
http://vhdl.org/pub/chdstd/chdstd-list/hm.

REQUEST FOR PARTICIPATION:
 - We are seeking the participation of experts such as leading edge high
performance IC designers, EDA system integrators, and EDA application
developers to review the CHDStd draft standard as part of its
standardization within the IEEE DASC and IEC TC93 (Design Automation).  

To get involved, send a voice or email message to
mailto:[email-masked] or mailto:[email-masked] or join the
below CHDStd mailing list.

MAILING LIST:
 - A mailing list for CHDStd participation has been set up.  To join send a
message to mailto:[email-masked] with the following in the message
body:

        subscribe chdstd