Subject: An update on the IBIS East meeting for 18 September, 1997

From: "Dr. Edward P. Sayre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:33:43 -0400

An update on the 18 September, 1997 IBIS East meeting:

The response has been wonderful!  We have at least 15 attendees and Labor
Day hasn't yet passed. We think it may reach up to twenty-five, but we don't
know for certain.  It is too big for our office so we are getting a
conference room for the late afternoon at a hotel local to us
(Boxborough/Stow, MA area).

The agenda is still informal, but I would like to have a short presentation
on the IBIS Forum goals and objectives, and we may invite some input on
tools and applications if we can get two or three short volunteer
presentations (non-commercial) on the subjects.  Bob Ross' schedule is a
little tight so we will have to start a little earlier than we expected (2pm
rather than 3pm).  (There will be refreshments since engineers like to eat
almost as much as work!)

I know we will have representatives from Fairchild Semiconductor in Portland
and the DEC semiconductor and systems engineering plants as well as
representatives from many of the area major networking and EDA firms.  It is
shaping up to be a pretty good representative group from the New England area.  

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me or call.  We will
post the exact time and place for the IBIS East kickoff meeting in the next
few days. Don't delay your responses!

ed sayre

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
|       NORTH EAST SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, INC.       |
|      -------------------------------------      |
|     "High Performance Engineering & Design"     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
| Dr. Ed Sayre            e-mail: [email-masked] |
| NESA, Inc.              http://www.nesa.com/    |
| 636 Great Road          Tel +1.508.897-8787     |
| Stow, MA 01775 USA      Fax +1.508.897-5359     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+