Subject: New s2ibis2 update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:33:01 -0500 (EST)

S2ibis2 has now been updated to v1.1

This update is a bug-fix only, and does not provide any new
functionality. It fixes the following bug:

    - When using Spectre for simulations, VI curves had the sign of the
      current value reversed (e.g. -1.2A should have been 1.2A)

NOTE THAT THIS BUG ONLY APPEARED WHEN USING SPECTRE FOR SIMULATIONS.
(Thanks to Ganesh Balamitran for the bug report.)

The new distribution (which includes updated sources, new executables,
and corrected example files) can be found at

ftp://vhdl.org/pub/ibis/s2ibis/s2ibis2_v1.1/s2ibis2.tar.Z

and

ftp://ftp.eos.ncsu.edu/pub/vlsi/techreports/s2ibis2.tar.Z

Also, please note that the new distribution does not include an AIX
executable, as I no longer have access to an AIX machine.

Regards,

-- 
Alan Glaser                         "It's not a competition,
ECE Dept.                            it's just a mint..." - K
North Carolina State University