Subject: IBIS simulators

From: "J. C. (Jay) Diepenbrock ((919)-543-8804)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 17:17:15 EDT

Greetings all,

Thanks for the many responses to my query about the above.  I'll follow up
with the various folks shortly.

Jay Diepenbrock
(whew!)

---

From: Mike Ventham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 23:22:18 +0100

> with the various folks shortly.
Jay,

I hope it is not too late to get our name on your list.

We have been working in parasitic extraction since 1983 and
have had a pre-layout simulator since 1985 allowing pre layout
simulation. You can include IBIS models after running them
through our Interface/Modellor Phidias to produce a behavioural
model (I agree with Fred!).

We also have board layout screener tools for both signal integrity
and EMC problems, as well as full enclosure/boards/cables EMC analysis
capability, not to mention 2D and 3D transmission line/parasitic
extraction tools.
-- 
Regards

Mike
________________________________________________________________
| Mike Ventham - Vice-President Engineering,                   |
| Quantic EMC Inc                   Headquarters               |
| Croft House, Chilcompton,         191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, |
| Somerset, UK, BA3 4JA             Manitoba, Canada R3B 0X1   |
| Tel: 44 (0)1761 232191            Tel: (204) 942 4000        |
| Fax: 44(0)1761 233549             Fax: (204) 957 1158        |
| Email: [email-masked]    http://www.quantic-emc.com |