Subject: man pages

From: Tim McKinney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 8:27:16 CDT

I have some questions about the s2ibis2 v1.1 conversion program.  First of all I
am new to IBIS, and am running into a few difficulties.  So far I have not been
able to successfully run the example files. I am encountering problems with dc
sweep convergence.  I read on a webpage to use the *[Iterate] switch, explained
in the man pages.  I haven't been able to find the man pages,
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  I need to run the
s2ibis2 program with a previously generated hspice output in order to avoid the
dc convergence problems.  This is what the switch is for.
I also have the new s2iutil.c file which is suppossed to generate the data
with four decimal places.  It stated to replace the old file with the new one,
and simply recompile using
        make depend
        make <systype>
This is what I did using "make hpux", but received numerous errors.  Maybe
someone has an idea on how that is actually done.
I hope someone can offer some assistance.
I would also like to know where I can download the latest version of s2ibis2 
I was told it is v1.3
                Please reply directly to
                        [email-masked]

                                Thank you,
                                	Tim Mckinney