Subject: Problem regarding running s2ibis2 program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:09:33 -0700

Hello,

NEED HELP...

I am trying to use s2ibis2 program and I am having problem executing it.

I created a file test.s2i and pad.sp and tried to run it and I am getting
following error:

s2ibis2.solaris v1.1 -- North Carolina State University
s2ibis2.solaris: Reading input file test...done.
s2ibis2.solaris: Analyzing component PHXIO .
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for pullup curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for pullup (output disabled) curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for pulldown curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for pulldown (output disabled) 
curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for power clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for ground clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Error in analysis for pin out.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for power clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for ground clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Error in analysis for pin in.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for power clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Unable to open file pad.sp for reading.
s2ibis2.solaris: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.solaris: Couldn't set up Spice file for ground clamp curve.
s2ibis2.solaris: Error in analysis for pin oen.
s2ibis2.solaris: Opening file test.ibs for writing...done.

First of all it's not able to read file pad.sp from my working dir.

Can someone suggest something??

Thanks in advance.