Subject: s2ibis2 and spectre issue



Hi,

I am trying to create an IBIS model from spectre
simulation using s2ibis2 v1.1. I tried running on
Solaris and also on SunOS and I get the same output.

Below is an extracted portion of the pct12.spi file
for a [Power Clamp] test. The .ibs file creates zero
entries in the voltage col. and no data for the current
col. I see the same issue with the gct12.spi files too.

Has anyone seen this or can point me to the right direction ?

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
... extracted from pct12.spi file.....

simulator lang=spectre
VOUTS2I 2 0 vsource type=dc dc=0
VCLMPS2I pwr 0 vsource type=dc dc=5
VGCLMPS2I gnd 0 vsource type=dc dc=0
VENAS2I 1 0 vsource type=dc dc=0
VINS2I 3 0 vsource type=dc dc=5
setTemp options temp=27
saveOptions options save=selected
DCsweep dc dev=VOUTS2I param=dc start=5 stop=10 step=0.1 save=selected
save VOUTS2I:currents

.....extracted from the .ibs file ......

[POWER_clamp]
| voltage     I(typ)              I(min)              I(max)
|
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
   0.00       NA                  NA                  NA     
 
.....extracted from the pct12.out file...

Plotname: DC Analysis `DCsweep': VOUTS2I:dc = (5 V -> 10 V)
Flags: real
No. Variables:        3
No. Points:       51
Variables:	0	dc	V
		1	VOUTS2I:n	A plot=0 grid=0
		2	VOUTS2I:p	A plot=0 grid=0
Values:
 0	5	3.61727400555672e-11	-3.61727400555672e-11
 1	5.1
	3.84827404770992e-11	-3.84827404770992e-11
 2	5.2
	6.14459902471333e-11	-6.14459902471333e-11
 3	5.3
	8.1429235620727e-10	-8.1429235620727e-10
 4	5.4
	3.07248568348496e-08	-3.07248568348496e-08
    
...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- End Included Message -----