Subject: VOH as a function of Iout

From: Gary Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:49:40 -0500

Hi all,

I have been completing an electrical stress analysis of a design currently
being assembled here at ESI. The noise margin calculation takes into account
the loading of the output,since this load is much less than the maximum.
This  will result in a VOH that is greater than the worse case, specified
value. The component being analyzed is an Altera Flex 10K (5V) device. The
IBIS models available through Altera do not map VOH as a function of IOH.
Multiple calls to Altera has not given me the data I would like. Do the
tables provided by standard IBIS listings indicate VOH as a function of IOH?

Thanks....

Gary Templeton
ESI

---

From: Syed Huq <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:28:40 -0800 (PST)

Gary,

Voh vs Ioh is the [Pullup] IBIS V/I table data. But note that the data is
offset by Vdd and not referenced to GND.

Regards,
Syed.
Cisco Systems,Inc

> From [email-masked] Tue Nov 24 07:57:19 1998
> X-SMAP-Received-From: outside
> From: Gary Templeton <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: VOH as a function of Iout
> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:49:40 -0500
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> 
> Hi all,
>