Subject: Power Supplies

From: "Montoya, Silvia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:44:57 -0800

Hi,

    I am in the process of verifying IBIS models for our  PCI  compliant I/O
buffers  with  I/V  bench measurements.
  
    I will need two power supplies, a 3v and a 5v . The IBIS cockbook
recommends using power supplies which will 

    source and sink current while maintaining the required output voltage.
Can anyone recommend make/model of

    supplies which work well for this application ?

    Thanks,

      S. Montoya

---

From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:18:00 -0800

HP has a few models, ask them to send you a catalog.

Arpad
============================================================================
=

  Hi,

    Thanks,

      S. Montoya