Subject: ask for your kind help

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:29:26 -0700

-- forwared

From: #WANG YING# <[email-masked]>
Subject: ask for your kind help
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 17:24:32 +0800

Dear Sir:
      How are you!
      I am sorry for troubling you. I am a postgraduate student in
Singapore. For my research, I only need some IBIS model data with more
than two VT waveform tables for rising edge( or falling edge).  I search
many IBIS models on net, but I can only find IBIS model with no more
than two VT tables. If you know some web address which provide IBIS
model with more than two VT tables, may I trouble you to tell me?
      Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Wang Ying
E-mail Add: [email-masked]

------- End of Forwarded Message