Subject: IBIS User Group Meeting Reminder - Thurs., 3/19/98, 3:00 PM

From: Kathy Breda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:33:52 -0500

****IBIS USER Meeting Reminder****

		    Date:  Thursday, March 19, 1998

		    Time:  3:00 PM

		Location:  Digital Equipment Corp., Hudson, MA

		           Customer Conf. Center, D309, HLO2/third floor.

Final Agenda to follow shortly.  I'm looking for more input on what
people

would like to discuss at the upcoming meeting so please send me e-mail

with your ideas ([email-masked]).

				Current Agenda Items Includes: 

	1)  Review of BIRD titled "IBIS Accuracy Specification"

		submitted by Accuracy Sub-Committee (Greg Edlund)

	2)  IBIS training and Documentation (Paul Galloway)

	2)  Update on European IBIS Summit  (Paul Galloway)

	3)  Review proposed content of IBIS User's WEB page (Kathy Breda)		

Directions to Meeting:

Location:      Customer Conf. Center, D309, HLO2/third floor.

               77 Reed Road, Hudson, MA 01749-2895.

Contact:       Ask for Jeff Chu at the HLO2 main lobby. 

Phone numbers: Jeff's office, (978)568-4197 

               At the conference center, (978)568-6228. 

>From Route 495 Exit 25A

     Drive through two traffic lights, and up a hill to the Digital sign. 

     The first light is Fitchburg St, at 1.3 miles. 

     The second light is Route 85, at 1.7 miles. 

     The Digital sign is at 2.3 miles. 

     Turn left into the Digital driveway, and follow it to the left. 

     Turn right at "Employee Entrance, HLO-1,"

     or at "Visitor's Entrance, Helipad, HLO-2," and park. 

>From the South

     Take 495 North to exit 25A (labelled "To 85, Hudson"). 

     The exit actually puts you on an access road, not onto Route 85. 

     Follow the directions for getting to HLO from 495 exit 25A: 

>From the North

     Take 495 South to exit 25A, (labelled "To 85, Marlboro"). 

     Follow the directions above for getting to HLO from 495 exit 25A. 

>From Logan International Airport

Travel time is a little over one hour. 

     While leaving Logan, follow the signs for the Sumner Tunnel. 

     After the toll booth, try to stay in the right lane to enter the
tunnel. 

     After the tunnel, follow signs for Route 93/Expressway South. 

     You will have to bear right 90 degrees after the tunnel, 

     then bear left crossing beneath the Expressway before joining the
Expressway. 

     Follow the Expressway South about 1 mile, staying in the right lane. 

     Exit onto the Mass Pike (Route 90) West. 

>From Boston

Travel time is about one hour. 

     Take Route 90 West to Exit 11A (labelled "495 North, Westboro"). 

     Route 90 is the Massachusetts Turnpike, and is often labelled "Mass
Pike". 

     There will be tolls totalling $.70 or $1.60, depending on where you
get on the Pike. 

     Travel time from Boston to Exit 11 is about 45 minutes. 

     Follow the directions for coming from the south: