Subject: new user from MEPCD

From: "Jeno Varga (MEPCD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:04:30 +0100

Dear Sirs,

My company (MEPCD - Mitsubishi Electric PC Division) recently bought the
Veribest CAD system. 
I am a design engineer of the R&D site at Birmingham, UK. I am just
started to learn this new signal analyzer tool from Veribest and the
IBIS modeling.
I have already find a few IBIS model of integrated circuit (like Intel
443BX chipset) for our new mother design. But I need some help to find
model files for some special non vendor specific components like the
empty PCI bus connector, any PCI bus card, AGP video card and connector,
empty DIMM socket. The new 100MHz local bus design is a very time and
tracing critical one and it's very difficult to measure signals on the
PCB so the simulation is vital for a reliable product. Could you help me
to find this model files please, if you can. Or give me some advice what
is the best way to create some accurate model for an empty connector
like the PCI one.

Regards,
Jeno Varga
Senior Design Engineer
Mitsubishi Electronic PC Division

Apricot R&D
2500 The Crescent Birmingham Business Park, 
Birmingham, B37 7YE UK
Tel.: [+44] 121 717-2521
Fax: [+44] 121 717-2600
e-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.mitsubishi-computers.com