Subject: about "Waveform","Vmeas","Rref","Cref","Vref"

From: 盛 健次<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:57:46 +0900

Hello all

Please tell me about the next two items.

The first item is about "Waveform".  Why was this item made ?  And  How was 
this item used ?  I often see this item in an IBIS model, but not useful eno
ugh.

The second item is about "Vmeas", "Rref", "Cref", and "Vref".  These items a
re used for a propagation delay.  So,  are these items "TEST LOAD" to get AC
 characteristics written into IC vendor's data-sheets ?

Best Regards
k.mori
==================================================
盛  健次(Kenji Mori)
株式会社  図研
EDA事業部  デザイン・イノベーション事業推進部  DI技術推進課        
--------------------------------------------------
〒224-8585 横浜市都筑区荏田東2-25-1
Phone: 045-942-7787; Fax: 045-942-1915
E-mail: [email-masked]    URL: http://www.zuken.co.jp
==================================================