Subject: REMINDER - IBIS User's Group Meeting WEDS. 9/15/99 @ 3:00 pm @ NESA

From: Kathy Breda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:59:25 -0400

REMINDER MESSAGE - IBIS Users Group to be held tomorrow:

The summer is winding up and it is time to move IBIS activities
forward again.  We also need to discuss the upcoming IBIS Summit
being held at the Marlboro Holiday Inn on October 14th.

Date:     WEDNESDAY - September 15, 1999
Time:     3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: North East Systems Associates, Inc.(NESA), Stow, MA

If you have not already, please let me know if you'll be joining us 
and if you would like to connect by telephone conference.

Regards,

   Kathy Breda

FYI - Directions to NESA can be found on our website:
http://www.nesa.com/map.html

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
|       NORTH EAST SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, INC.       |
|      -------------------------------------      |
|     "High Performance Engineering & Design"     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
| Kathy Breda             e-mail: [email-masked]  |
| NESA, Inc.              http://www.nesa.com/    |
| 636 Great Road          Tel +1.978.897-8787     |
| Stow, MA 01775 USA      Fax +1.978.897-5359     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+