Subject: when vdd=2.5V

From: Roy Gao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:22:12 -0700

Dear IBIS users,

After I create IBIS models (vdd=3.3v) for my i/o buffer, I change vdd to 2.5v and try again. Everthing seems fine expect that at the end of pull-up/pull-down section in IBIS model file, after -2.5v ~ 5.0v sweep, it will add a few lines which I attach here, I try a few buffers and got the same results. I wonder if s2ibis2 can't handle vdd=2.5v?

Thank you for your help!

-------------------------
  -2.50      -0.108A            -66.400mA            -0.124A
  -2.30      -0.108A            -65.600mA            -0.125A
    .           .                   .                   .
    .           .                   .                   .
    .           .                   .                   .
    .           .                   .                   .
   4.80       0.169A              0.173A              0.171A
   5.00       0.192A              0.194A              0.195A
   0.00     1.082e-312A         3.395e-313A         1.401e-312A
   0.00       0.000A              0.000A              0.000A
   0.00       0.000A              0.000A              0.000A
   5.00       0.192A              0.194A              0.195A
-----------------------------

Roy
IDT Inc.