Subject: EUROPEAN IBIS SUMMIT MEETING REMINDER

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ross)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 99 18:46:38 PST

To All:

This is a third announcement of the second European IBIS Summit Meeting.
Last year we had a very successful European IBIS Summit Meeting.  This year
we are holding again a meeting along with DATE99 on Tuesday, March 9, 1999.
The purpose is to promote communication among users and developers of IBIS
models in Europe.

The meeting is open to everyone and will start with a Lunch at Noon to
allow some attendees to arrive in Munich that morning.

Below is some information on the IBIS Summit and some related events.  You
are invited to register.  The agenda is becoming formed below:

Best Regards
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

          E U R O P E A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                    T H I R D  A N N O U N C E M E N T 

Time/Date:     12 PM - 6 PM, Tuesday, March 9, 1999

Location:      ASTRON HOTEL/Neue Messe
               Eggenfeldener Strasse 100
               Munich, Germany 

               This is a hotel near the DATE99 Conference

Content:       Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas.

Sponsors:      Mentor Graphics, INCASES, High Design Technology (HDT)

DATE99 Show:   DATE99 - March 9 - 12, 1999.  The IBIS meeting is scheduled
               the day before the DATE99 trade show begins.

Location:      International Congress Center, Munich, Germany

               See www.date-conference.com for more information.

PCB Symposium: An all day symposium is scheduled Thursday, March 11, 1999,
               on PCB design issues, on site at DATE99.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and digital
circuit design are invited to participate in the European IBIS Summit meeting.
If you plan to participate, please register with the information below
(deadline, February 26, 1999):

  Name:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

Send to:

  Karine Loudet ([email-masked])  +33 1 40 94 74 54

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE TO DATE:

  12:00:  LUNCH (Provided to all participants)

  13:00 - 18:00 MEETING

    Current IBIS Activities and Issues
      Bob Ross, Mentor Graphics

    Detecting Typical Bugs in IBIS Models
      Werner Rissiek, INCASES Engineering

    Validation of IBIS Based Two Waveform Behavioral Models
      Bernhard Unger, Siemens AG

    IBIS Version 3.2 Update
      Stephen Peters, Intel

    BREAK

    IBIS Management and CHECK at Siemens ICN
      Gerald Bannert, Siemens

    DOGEN, An Internal Model Library Management Tool
      Hans Pichlmaier, Siemens

    General Questions and Discussions
      - IBIS Interpretation

    IBIS Future Requirements
      Stephen Peters, Intel

    Unconfirmed Presentation on Future Requirements

    General Questions and Discussions
      - Future Requirements
      - Any other topic of interest

    Ad Hoc Presentations

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

Presenters:  If you want copies made of your presentation, please send 
presentation to these addresses:

  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]

Deadline is Friday, February 26, 1999, but we would prefer them as early
as possible to get a head start.  Otherwise plan to bring 50 copies for
the meeting.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

Bob Ross,
Chair, EIA/IBIS Open Forum
Mentor Graphics
8005 S.W. Boeckman Road
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
USA

(503) 685-0732
[email-masked]