Subject: Re: IBIS Question

From: Syed Huq <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:01:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

IBISv2.1 supports the Model_type [Terminator]. Using the sub-params [Rgnd], 
[Rpower], [Rac] and [Cac], these networks can be modeled.

If you are using s2ibis2, it does support the above keywords.

Regards,
Syed.
Cisco Systems, Inc

> 
> 
> My company has SPICE Models for passive components such as resistor networks 
and/or resistor/capacitor networks. Since I am somewhat ignorant to IBIS, I was 
wondering if there is any value or if it is even possible to convert these SPICE 
models into IBIS. From what I understand and have read, IBIS is a behavioral 
modeling specification for transmission line simulation of digital systems and 
applicable to only digital components?
> Please comment.
> Thank you.