Subject: IBIS model file name in ibischk 3.2 preliminary

From: comps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:17:01 +0100

STATEMENT OF THE ISSUE:

The file name of IBIS models are currenty changed from 8 characters
(more .ibs extension) in length until version 3.1, to 24 characters
(including the extension) in lenghts in new version 3.2.
The new preliminary executables for ibischk3 Version 3.2 check IBIS
model file name but limited to 10 characters (more .ibs extension). If
file name have more ten characters, ibischk3 Version 3.2 write:
    IBISCHK3 V3.2.2(preliminary)
    ERROR - File Name Requires '.ibs' Extension.
Is possibile correct this error in the OFFICIAL EXECUTABLES FOR ibischk3
Version 3.2 ?
Thank you.
Aurora Spenga

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

   Spenga Aurora           ITALTEL S.p.A. - RF-IP-SEC - C17
   =============           Address: Via R. Romoli,6 - 20019
                             Settimo Milanese (MI)   Italy
   Phone:   +39.2.43889056
   Fax:     +39.2.43888221

   mailto:  [email-masked]

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/