Subject: Package Models (.pkg) Format Question

From: "Robert Goodrich (ra3862)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:53:50 -0500

To all:

I have recieved electrical data for a QFP package in the following form:

R11 - self resistance, corner and center lead values
L11 - self inductance, corner and center lead values
L12 - mutual inductance to 1st adjacent lead, corner and center lead values
L13 - mutual inductance to 2nd adjacent lead, corner and center lead values
C11 - bulk capacitance, corner and center lead values
C12 - mutual capacitance to 1st adjacent lead, corner and center lead values
C13 - mutual capacitance to 2nd adjacent lead, corner and center lead values

I am trying to put this data together in ibis format (.pkg) (banded matrix?
Bandwidth = 2?), but have never seen a .pkg file or the format.  I have the ibis
spec, but it lacks examples and leaves too much to be assumed.

Does anyone have any examples/experience to help clarify the best way for me to
input this data?

Thanks,
--RobG

--

Rob Goodrich
Circuit Design - Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT)
Motorola SPS, I&E Solutions
6501 William Cannon Drive West MD: OE37
Austin, TX 78735
[email-masked]
(512) 895-7341