Subject: Example of multiple voltage supplies

From: Kenneth E Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:15:52 -0700

Hi,
    I am looking for an example that shows how to IBIS a device which
has two separate power supply sets of pins, VCC and VCCQ, where VCC is
the internal supply, excluding the source of the Pch in the outputs, and
VCCQ is the pins to the source of the Pch in the output.
Question 1: How to properly show this in the pin list
Question 2: How to show a VCCQ range of 3.0V to 3.6V AND 2.25V to 2.75V
in the same file.
Question 3: How to show multiple PULLUP and PULLDOWN wave forms based on
the 50 ohm terminator for each being first to VCCQ, then to GND.

I have the IBIS FORUM I/O BUFFER MODELING COOKBOOK and the I/O Buffer
Information Specification (IBIS) Version 2.1 (Dec 13, 1995) and both
make reference to this being possible, but, no examples. I have also
searched many web sites for examples, but, no one does any of the above.
Can any one help?

Ken Young
ISSI Corp
408-969-4605