Subject: job posting

From: Ken Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:08:37 -0500

Cadence is looking for a software developer at the Chelmsford, MA
campus, to work on board and package level high speed interconnect
design software. We are looking for familiarity with SPICE and high
speed design issues. The open position is focused on software for
creating, manipulating, and simulating SI models that use a combination
of SPICE and IBIS-style behavioral model constructs, so the ability
to develop models is important.

Qualifications:
- BSEE or MSEE
- familiarity with Unix and Microsoft Windows NT
- 3+ years of software development experience in C/C++
- experience developing SPICE or behavioral signal integrity models

Some travel is required. An engineer that is strong in both signal
integrity issues and team software development would be ideal. Please
contact me at:

Ken Willis
Manager, High Speed Interconnect Design R&D
Cadence Design Systems
Chelmsford, MA 01824
kwillis "at" cadence "dot" com

---

From: Ken Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:17:18 -0500

Whoops! I posted this to the reflector I was NOT going to post to.
Sorry about that.

Ken