Subject: Seeking more information.

From: Ghanem Ghandour <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:11:23 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a University graduate in Electrical Engineering.  I am very interested
in learning more about IBIS modeling.  If you would please let me know
where I can get more information about this subject.

Your input is really apriciated.

Sincerely,
Ghanem Ghandour

---

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:08:41 -0800

> Your input is really apriciated.

Hello Ghanem:

   Please visit the IBIS web site at  http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm
There you will find articles on IBIS, an FAQ, cookbooks and copies of the IBIS
specification itself.

    Best Regards,
    Stephen Peters
    Intel Corp.
    Vice Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum