Subject: RE: SI opening at Intel, Folsom, CA

From: "Peterson, James F (FL51)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:26:05 -0500

hey there,
Head hunting hasn't dominated our reflector. If it did I would be concerned.
As long as it stays around the current level I believe it's another part of
this business we're in (it can even help some of us stay in business). It
was correctly described in the subject section so those not interested could
delete.
Jim Peterson

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Aleksandrowicz [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 3:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: SI opening at Intel, Folsom, CA

Hi There. 

I know we have discuss this issue in the past in respect of product
features. 
And though this kind head hunting is defiantly IS NOT equivalent to product 
promotion, I am still a bit reserved about using this open channel for head
hunting. 

If any one disagrees to my opinion, I can definitely understand it. There
might 
be a better solution by using the IBIS web site, though, this might lead to
other 
legal difficulties. I would like if we could find a common solution to this
need. 

Thanks. 

Muranyi, Arpad wrote: 

Intel Corporation has an immediate opening for a signal integrity engineer 
at 
the Platform Component Division (PCD) in Folsom California.  If you are 
qualified and interested please contact and/or send resume to Henri Maramis 
via 
EMAIL or phone at [email-masked] (916) 356-6413. 

-- 

                \\|//

                (o o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan Aleksandrowicz

Galileo Technology 

Giron 15, Yahud - Israel

email:[email-masked]

Tel: +972 3 6320220    (-                    

     Ext. 324         |__|

                      |__|

                     #|oo| |--|   ___

           _  _    |--|  | |  |\ |oo|)        /\

       __  \\ \\   |------------\| #|--\     _||-

   ____\ \__\\_\\__|_||_________________\___|   |__v-___

   \                                                   /

    \      "Smoke on the water. Fire in the sky."     /

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Scott McMorrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 07:48:20 -0800

Openings for a particular position and head hunting are two
different matters.  I have no problem with someone normally
associated with the reflector posting a job.

Besides, we take up more channel bandwidth and time
discussing the matter each time it comes up than the time
it takes to read and discard the message if one is not
interested.

Scott