Subject: Job Announcements

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 09:05:37 -0800

Hello All:

   For everyone's information, the official IBIS open forum policy
regarding job postings is as follows (quote is from an earlier e-mail 
from the IBIS Open Forum Chair): 

"We have established a policy that the IBIS reflectors are not to
be used for recruitment activities because of our membership
with EIA (which disallows this) and because the IBIS activity
and participation is company sponsored."

   Remember that the SI list is available for job postings. Thanks
for your cooperation.

          Regards,
          Stephen Peters
          Intel Corp.
          Vice Chair, IBIS Open Forum

---

From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:17:00 -0800

I apologize for the posting on these two reflectors, I was not aware of this

policy.

Arpad
============================================================================
=

Hello All:

          Regards,
          Stephen Peters
          Intel Corp.