Subject: DAC99 IBIS Summit

From: Matthew Flora <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:07:38 +0000

D A C   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                       F I R S T   A N N O U N C E M E N T

DATE:      Monday, June 21, 1993
TIME:      8:30 AM - Afternoon

CITY:      New Orleans, Louisiana

LOCATION:  Hilton Hotel, New Orleans Riverside, next to Ernest N. Morial
           Convention Center where the Design Automation Conference (DAC)
           is being held.

ROOM:      Chequers

LUNCH:     Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.

AGENDA:    The agenda is being planned.  Some planned items are:

           SP-4557 Letter Ballot Comment Resolution based on comments
           received to date on pending standardization of IBIS Version 3.2.

           Election of Officers for 1999-2000.

           Presentations and Discussions on IBIS Topics.  So far, tentative
           presentations are expected on Equation based models and IMIC.
           We are open to several more.

           Discussion on major IBIS 4.0 requirements.

DAC:       DAC is scheduled Monday - Friday, June 21 -25, 1999.  The
           exhibitor portion is open from 10 AM to 6 PM on Monday - Wednesday.
           So there should be time after the IBIS Summit meeting to visit the
           show.  For more information on DAC99 activities, housing, etc.
           visit the DAC99 URL.

DAC URL:   http://www.dac.com/

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:

           We are also open to technical presentations related to any current
           IBIS activity and to future IBIS needs.  We already have several
           presentations planned.
 
           Contact Matthew Flora regarding your presentation:

              Presenter:
              Title:
              Estimated Time:

           We would like you to provide handouts for the meeting (about 25)
           and also an electronic copy for archiving.

CALL FOR ATTENDEES:

           Please let Matthew Flora know if you are planning to attend so
           we have an estimate on food requirements. 

CONTACT:   Matthew Flora
           [email-masked]
           (425) 869-2320