Subject: IBIS Users Group Agenda 04/30/99

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:19:46 -0500

IBIS Users Conference Call Agenda

Date:  4/30/99
Time:  8:00 - 9:55 am PST
Phone number:  (805) 240-9483
Pass code:  562512

8:00 CHECK-IN

Introduction of new participants
Date for next conference call
Announcements
Corrections to previous meeting's minutes
Additions to the agenda

MISC. USER TOPICS

Syed Huq recently posted a note to the reflector regarding s2ibis for IBIS
v3.2.  He suggested that someone in the Users Group may have an interest in
developing this tool.  Any interested parties?

8:15 IBIS ACCURACY SUBCOMMITTEE

Note:  The Accuracy Working Group should make decisions and assign work
during this meeting.  We should strive to conduct actual editing activities
off-line for the sake of productivity.

IBIS ACCURACY SPECIFICATION 1.2 REVISIONS

Approve or disapprove most recent changes to the IBIS Accuracy Spec.

ACCURACY-RELATED BIRD(S) - No activity.

APPROVAL - Propose schedule for IBIS Open Forum discussion.

IBIS ACCURACY SPECIFICATION 2.0 DEVELOPMENT - No activity.

TEST BOARD - Any updates from National Semiconductor?

WORK LIST:  5 open, 3 closed

1.  Status: CLOSED.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Greg Edlund.  Edit measurement
and correlation sections of the IBIS Accuracy Specification and distribute
the new document.

2.  Status: CLOSED.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Greg Edlund.  Write email to
the reflector soliciting input on the contents of an accuracy-related BIRD.
At issue is whether or not to include a machine-readable description of the
test loads described in the IBIS Accuracy Specification.

3.  Status: open.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Peter LaFlamme.  Make VCX16244
SPICE model and IBIS datasheet available on the accuracy web page.

4.  Status: CLOSED.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Bob Haller, Greg Edlund.
Discuss test board changes off-line.

5.  Status: open.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Milt Schwarz.  Get quote for
building revision 3 of the test board.

6.  Status: open.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Greg Edlund.  Write test board
application note.

7.  Status: open.  Opened: 2/26/99  Owner: Greg Edlund.  Send out a note to
the reflector suggesting possible candidates for accuracy development in
1999.

8.  Status: open:  Opened 3/19/99  Owner:  Bob Haller.  Call Ed Sayre to
set up next face-to-face Users Group meeting.

9:05 EDUCATION

9:55 SIGN-OFF

Greg Edlund
Advisory Engineer, Critical Net Analysis
IBM
3650 Hwy. 52 N, Dept. HDC
Rochester, MN 55901
[email-masked]