Subject: Pentium(R) II, Pentium II Xeon(TM), and Pentium III Xeon IBIS mod els on the web

From: "Nelson, Kerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:35:54 -0700

Hello, fellow IBIS users.

I'm pleased to announce that Intel has placed IBIS models for the Pentium(R)
II, Pentium II Xeon(TM), and Pentium III Xeon products on the Intel
Developer web site:

http://developer.intel.com/
http://developer.intel.com/design/PentiumII/devtools/
http://developer.intel.com/design/pentiumii/xeon/devtools/
http://developer.intel.com/design/pentiumIII/xeon/devtools/

In addition to the buffers, these models use the EBD syntax to describe the
CPU package, cartridge, and connector. All of these models have been
correlated to lab measurements. I believe this announcement will also be
captured in the 4-16-99 Open Forum minutes.

Thanks for reading.

Kerry Nelson
Intel Corp.
Processor Product Development - DuPont, WA
[email-masked]